At NWPC, we go out of our way to provide top notch service to our patients. We offer:
- Do you work long hours and can’t get to the pharmacy?
- Do you have small children at home who make it difficult for you to leave the house?
- Does your illness or health condition leave you in pain, or make you too tired to drive?
- Do you simply live too far away to get to our pharmacy?
NO NEED TO WORRY!
Patient service is our priority. That’s why we provide FREE SHIPPING on all of our prescription medications!
The next time you get a prescription filled, just let the pharmacist know that you would like it mailed to you and we will get it boxed and mailed in a jiffy!
- We also provide free shipping.
- If you live within the Seattle metro area, we are usually able to provide next day delivery.
- Our items are shipped via US Mail.
Emergency Prescription Service
Let’s face it… Our bodies don’t choose WHEN to get sick!
- If you have a medical emergency on a weekend, evening, or holiday and need a prescription that you need compounded, we are here to help!
- Call our emergency number: 425-760-7462.
- We fill prescriptions 24/7/365, including holidays!
Health Insurance Reimbursement
At NWPC, we understand the rising costs of health care and the financial strain it can put on so many people nowadays. We know that health care costs are high because we feel it too!
For that reason, we do our best to keep our prices as low as we can, AND that’s why it is so important to us that we help our patients get reimbursed by their health insurance!
We provide all of our patients with a Universal Health Insurance Claim Form used by insurance companies for reimbursement. And, we’re finding that for 99% of our patients- it works! Why? Because we play a vital role in making it work! We go out of our way to help you get reimbursed, by continually talking with insurance companies, answering questions from them on a daily basis, and assisting them in any way we can.
NOW THAT’S PATIENT SERVICE!
If you would like to see a sample of the Universal Health Insurance Claim form, click here.
Mike takes the time to talk to his patients and get to know them by name. No matter how busy he is, he will always take the time to talk to you personally about your prescription medication and over the counter medication.
His priority is to educate and support his patients, giving them the knowledge they need to feel comfortable and in control of their own health care. Knowledge is power!